Swiss Alps



HD Scenic Swiss Alps Wallpapers

Furka Pass wallpapers
First of all, is very difficult to choose just one country because I would love to travel around the world, but the first country I'd like to visit is Switzerland. When I was a child I visited with my family the south of Chile and I really loved the green landscape and the rain, much more than the typical summer landscape of the beach with the sun. When I grow up, and after having visited more places and saw videos of many other countries, I realized that Switzerland was my favorite one because it seems to be like the south of Chile, but much more beautiful and relaxing. 

The first thing that I'll do there is to go to any village located in Swiss Alps, find a place to stay and then do trekking watching the landscapes every day, meet the people that lives there, go out for dinner and also know the native animals. But, despite this diversity of things to do, I couldn't live there because I don't think that I could live anywhere; I'd love to travel all my life and not to choose just one place to live. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares