Movies

Resultado de imagen para interestellar
My favourite movie ever is Interestellar. I really like their conection with real life; the fact that the writer and producers of the movie have included the investigation of real scientists and real proyections of what a black hole is in real life, with the effects in everything that it touches, also I loved the story, I consider that is very amazing and I value the whole work behind this, and I have to say that the renders of the whole movie are very captivating and interesting jaja


Resultado de imagen para scary stories to tell in the dark movieHowever I love that kind of movies, they are not my favourite, I preffer thriller and horror films. I went to the cinema a few days ago and I saw a movie of Guillermo del Toro "Scary stories to tell in the dark", I liked the movie but not enough to consider it a really good one because have good stories but they are not realistic and don't gives you any scary feel, even I can say that I have not felt scary during the whole movie :( (is the objective, isn't it?), but in some parts I felt in suspense so I liked that, by the way I think that the actors sometimes have overreacted... any way is still on cinema so you have to see it 👀

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares