Books

Hi everyone💗
If you ask me what is my favorite book I couldn't say just one, but I started to read due to one who gave me my uncle when I was 7 years old, was my 1st favorite. It was about Mickey and his friends and was so funny to read and to see (It has illustrations, like a comic), sometimes I didn't sleep just to read it jaja
When my 8th birthday came, my uncle gave me the whole collection of Papelucho, so I read each one and I can say that was the only saga that I finished. Because of those books, my favorite author ever is Marcela Paz and all of the books of Papelucho are my favorite; she marked my childhood and made me know more words and their meanings. My second favorite book is Gregor, la profecía del gris. I read it when I was 12th because of the school; was the one of the five books that I enjoyed to read and that I had a test of. 
Now I am reading 1984, of George Orwell and, because of the few pages that I've been read I can say that is very interesting; makes you think about many things that you could associate with the reality, so I recommend it!

Comentarios

  1. I read papelucho too and my boyfriend love 1984 it´s one of his favourite books.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares