Future job

I would like to be architecture designer focused on sustainability, using new tecnologies to complement and innovate in architecture. When I see myself as a professional, I always look someone who respect people's desire, the environment and innovating. Right now I'm not that person because I am still learning the basic things, but one day I'd like to be. I imagine myself having an architecture studio, having projects from different parts of the world, focusing on different problems and helping people to reach what they want in the way that I could contribute with.
To make an architecture project first you have to visit the place that you will build in, so I see myself going to different parts with my own team, so I think that I'd like to have a balance between outdoor and indoor job, obviusly travelling as much as I can.

About the salary, I don't think that I need a lot of money because as long as I have the necesary to live and to sustent some travels jaja

Resultado de imagen para bjarke ingelsI'd like to specialize in sustainability, I think that it was my dream since my childhood and it would be great to compliment my career with the things that I like my whole life. My favourite architect works with the idea of blend innovation and sustainability, so I really like to take my career practice in BIG as part as my experience 

Comentarios

Entradas populares