My best holidays

I've been traveled across Chile since my childhood and the place I loved the most was Coñaripe, that is located in the south (you know the climate that is there). I didn't know that I liked other type of climate until me and my family traveled to Cancun. In the moment we left the plane, the humidity of the air was heavy and the temperature felt so high even though it was winter there. When we arrived to the hotel that was so big, everything looked so beautiful! The pool was located next to the beach so you could choose any of both; every pool had their own outdoor bar and when night fell, you could choose to eat in one (or maybe two, or three or any times that you wanted jaja) of the six restaurants located inside of the hotel, also there was two outdoor restaurant, and all of these had decoration about different parts of the world with their respective food. The best thing was the hotel has a buffet service so you could eat everytime you wanted jajaja. Obviusly the other best thing was the variety of landscapes there; was awesome to me to look the sunset over the Atlantic ocean or taking a walk across the beach while the night fell, or taking a swim on the turquoise water of the beach or do snorkel. The last thing that I loved was the people of different countries because was so weird to me to listening many different languages in front of me instead in a movie jaja. I really liked that place and I'd love to return some day


Picture of the hotel


Comentarios

Entradas populares