Master course

When I graduate from university I'd like to take a job, focused on sustainability design, of one year (or maybe two) to learn as much as I can and before that I'd like to take a postgraduate course here in Chile, but in PUC because I want to study in the place that I want to work on.
By this time I don't know exactly what kind of course I want to take about sustainability, maybe about materials and their thermal behave exposed on different climates, incluiding how design can make it better or worse and what type of material is the better option for the context of the project. I think I want to compliment that with the study of energy efficiency and their impact on big architecture, like big towers (Titanum or Costanera for example) or skyscrapers, and how can I do a better one which saves the more energy as possible. After that, I want to study landscape architecture, I don't know exactly why but since I've entered to the career it caught my attention.
About the way I want to study, I think the better is part time because I want to work too.

Even I have planned all that I said, sometimes I think maybe I do not want to take any master course and go on travel... jaja


(pd: I don't like how works Alejandro Aravena jaja I just like some of his projects because of the energy efficiency)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares